Freshly farm-sourced, daily!
A full continental breakfast is laid out
in each of the lodgings daily, ensuring a
healthy, hearty start to your day.
• Choice of cereals
• Fresh or stewed fruit poached in rooibos tea
• Cheese & preserves
• Fruit juice
• Freshly baked muffins
• Rooibos; Five Roses Ceylon Tea or filter coffee
We also offer a delicious selection of home cooked meals to enjoy in the comfort of your croft.
Taking a seasonal approach, our home-cooked fare is varied - from bubbling lamb and vegetable casseroles to traditional bobotie
and promises a well-satisfied palate.
Our home-cooked fare is seasonal and may be subject to change.
• Lamb & vegetable casserole, served with basmati rice.
• Butter chicken curry (mild heat): a tomato & cream based curry with lentils and served with basmati rice.
• Yoghurt lamb curry (mild heat): a yoghurt based curry with potato, chickpeas, lemon and almonds and served with basmati rice.
• Coconut lamb curry (medium heat): a tomato/coconut milk based curry with lentils and carrots and served with basmati rice.
• Traditional bobotie and rice served with a small salad.
• Lamb pie served with potato wedges and a small salad.